- Blazer: Navy Blue Blazer with Academy Crest
- Jumper: Navy 50/50 Cotton/Acrylic V Neck Jumper with Academy Crest
- Trouser/Skirt: Steel Grey Signature Classic Trouser or Pleated Skirt (Skirts must be worn on the knee)
- Shirt: White Button Up Shirt
- Socks/Tights: Plain Navy or Grey
- Shoes: Black Leather Shoes (Kickers’ boots are accepted) – Trainers, shoes with heels or long boots are not permitted
Students are expected to be in full uniform at all times throughout the Academy day and when travelling to/from school in line with our Home/Academy Contract. Please see our uniform list below:
- LAB Sports Polo with Academy Crest
- LAB Sports Shorts/Skort
- LAB Tracksuit bottoms (Or plain navy blue alternative)
- LAB Sports Jumper with Academy Crest
- Navy Sports Socks
- PE Bag with Academy Crest (Optional)
- Trainers – (Plimsolls or Converse-style canvas shoes are not appropriate and not permitted)
PE uniform is compulsory and should be brought to every PE lesson.
Leigh Academy Blackheath is split into three separate colleges which were named by our founding Year 7 students in 2018. The three colleges are identified by their unique college colour of either red, turquoise or green. Details of your child’s college membership will be issued in due course.
Fawcett l Sancho l Airy
The founders tie is only available to our first cohort of Year 7 students.
Supply of Academy Uniform and Ordering
Leigh Academy Blackheath’s uniform is available to purchase either online from Brigade or Khalsa Schoolwear.