Students are expected to be in full uniform at all times throughout the Academy day and when travelling to/from school in line with our Home/Academy Contract. Please see our uniform list below :
- Blazer: Navy blue Blazer with Academy Crest
- Jumper: Navy 50/50 Cotton/Acrylic V Neck Jumper with Academy Crest
- Trouser/Skirt: Steel grey signature classic trouser or pleated skirt (Skirts must be worn on the knee)
- Shirt: White button up shirt
- Socks/Tights: Plain navy or grey
- Shoes: Black leather shoes (Kickers’ boots are accepted). Trainers, shoes with heels or long boots are not permitted
- Sports Polo with Academy Crest
- Sports Shorts/Skort or tracksuit bottoms
- Navy Sports Socks
- PE Bag with Academy Crest (Optional)
- Trainers – (Plimsolls or Converse-style canvas shoes are not appropriate and not permitted)
PE uniform is compulsory and should be brought to every PE lesson.
Leigh Academy Blackheath is split into three separate colleges which were named by our founding Year 7 students in 2018. The three colleges are identified by their unique college colour of either red, turquoise or green.
Fawcett l Sancho l Airy
The founders tie will only be available to our first cohort of Year 7 students, they are available to purchase directly from the Academy.
Supply of Academy Uniform and Ordering
Leigh Academy Blackheath’s uniform is available to purchase either online from Brigade or Whitehall Clothiers in Lewisham.
- Shop address: 244a Lewisham High Street, London , SE13 6JU
- Telephone Number: 020 8852 8967
- To purchase our Academy Uniform from our online supplier, please visit the Brigade website.
- Please contact the Academy directly if you wish to apply for a uniform grant
This document is not accessible. If you use assistive technology, such as a screen reader, and require an accessible version of this document please email: email@example.com