Next week will be the last of this academic year – how time flies! As we have had to make a few changes to some arrangements due to the weather, please review the information below carefully.
1. A letter was sent home yesterday about uniform expectations next week, please see attached. For ease, a snapshot of the arrangements for Mon- Weds can be found below, students are expected to wear normal school uniform on Thursday and Friday.
- Monday 18th July – Students are welcome to wear their PE Kit to school
- Tuesday 19th July – This is a Non-Uniform Day
- Wednesday 20th July – Students must wear their PE Kit for Sports Day
2. Sports Day will now be held on Wednesday 20th July
3. The academic year ends on Friday 22nd July at 12.20pm, and there will be no lunch served on that day. Those students who are entitled to receive a free school meal can collect a packed lunch from the restaurant at Friday breaktime.
4. Your child’s final attainment report of the year will be uploaded to MCAS on Friday 22nd July.
As the weather is forecast to be extremely hot next week, please ensure your child brings in their refillable water bottle.
A link to our annual parent/ carer survey can be found here, https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScNlU4hKNVL9WGIDGe7SPqPQcwzofTAv1fU2IzA8lIhWlYa3g/viewform?usp=pp_url we would appreciate it if you would take 5 mins to complete it.
Thank you for your ongoing support.