Austria Ski/Snowboarding Trip – COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements

Dear Parents/Carers,

This is an update regarding the planned ski/snowboarding trip to Austria, due to take place from Saturday 2nd April – Sunday 10th April 2022.

Due to the ever-changing nature of travel due to COVID-19, this letter (and your response) will be used to assess the viability of the trip, and whether we continue with the current plans, or look to postpone/cancel.

Regardless of the destination, it is now clear that all party members must be double vaccinated, with the second dose being administered at least 14 days prior to the departure date (before, or on, Friday 18th March 2022). The requirement for pupils to be double vaccinated has only come into effect recently, and therefore the late-notice nature of this couldn’t be avoided.

With this, I ask that you complete the Google Form (link attached) as a matter of urgency, confirming the vaccination status of your child.

I would like to reassure you that should your child not be double vaccinated, and therefore unable to travel, you will receive a full refund of all monies paid.

As a result of the above, we will be delaying the parental meeting until Thursday 10th February 2022. Greater information regarding this will be distributed soon.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via email.

Yours faithfully,

Mr J. Tebbutt

Director of Learning for Physical and Health Education


Google Form